Some Frequently Asked QuestionsIs therapy confidential?
- Absolutely. I work strictly confidential, which also involves notes keeping etc. There are some legal and professional requirement, which I am obliged to maintain.
- In order to ensure a good professional practise, I see regularly a supervisor, who monitors my work with clients. However, idendities of my clients are not being discussed and my supervisor also ensures confidentiality.
- I adhere to the Code of Ethics and Practice of the UKCP; these and the Complaints Procedure, will be made available upon request.
What type of therapy do you offer?
- I work integratively, which incorporates different approaches to therapy. The integrative approach acknowledges that different types of therapy has some value. However, overall I work form a relational stance.
- If you have any further questions or particular wishes, I am happy to discuss these.
How much does a session cost?
- My current fees are between £40 and £50 per session (depending on financial circumstances of the client), which lasts for 50 minutes.
- There are some further concessionary rates available. Further details on request.
I have never had any therapy, so I do not know what to do?
- If you are unsure about having counselling or you have any more questions, please contact me for an informal chat without any obligations.